Full-Time Principle Attack Investigation Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our team produce research on targeted attack gangs like #dragonfly and #turla, as well as broader reports on cybercrime, like the rise of crypto-ransomware and the state of banking malware in 2014.
Day-to-day our job involves a mixture of (1) reverse engineering and forensics (2) data analytics and (3) coding to prototype new services that enhance our ability to deliver attack intel. to both internal and external customers.
We work mainly out of the lab, with occasional travel. You get to investigate some interesting attacks, actually use big data for something useful and build on your RE, analytic & forensic skills through some great on-the-job training and working with some talented and dedicated folks.
The team is international, highly skilled, passionate about the job and generally its always an interesting place to work 🙂
- EMEA – Dublin,Ireland
- APJ – Singapore
- USA – Culver City, CA
- USA – Mountain View, CA
- USA – Herndon, VA
Relocation costs provided. Security clearance not required. Applicants do not need to be citizens of the countries above – we will sponsor visas for the right applicants. Teleworking not an option
- Computer-science related B.Sc or equivalent industry experience
- Reverse-Engineering: x86/x64 disassembly, IDA, Ollydbg, HIEW etc
- Knowlege of Operating Systems – Windows/Linux.
- Dev expertise in Python, C/C++ * Experience with using SQL (PostgreSQL a bonus)
- Experience in cyber-threat analysis
- Knowledge of data analysis tools: (e.g. Maltego, Splunk)
- Knowledge of forensics techniques/tools: e.g. Encase, FTK, Volatility)
Salary depends on region that candidate has applied for but is competitive.
How to ApplyGo to http://www.symantec.com/about/careers/careers.jsp?codes=JB-Symweb Search Auto req ID 11435BR or 'Principal Attack Investigation Engineer' Hit 'Apply for Job' Proceed with filling out your career profile and submitting your CV.
25908 total views, 1 today